Description of the technology
Melting-Heat oxy-combustion consists of:
- Oxygen supply: Liquid Oxygen storage (LOx) or low pressure gaseous state (FLOXALTMFloxal Oxygen). This is a competitive on-site production offer which provides the required quantity of oxygen according to all your needs.
- Glass melting patented technologies
Radiative heat exchanger
A unique and patented combination of HEAT RECUPERATOR and HEATER:
- the HEAT RECUPERATOR recovers heat from hot fumes;
- the HEATER transfers heat by radiation from fumes to fuel and oxygen.
Nexelia Glass Melting - Heat Oxy-Combustion OfferDownload the document PDF (420.97 KB)
PATENTED BURNERS :
- GLASS MELTING BURNER-FC-HEATOX is a patented non-water-cooled oxy-fuel burner for technical and containers glass-type applications.
- GLASS MELTING BURNER-SUN-HEATOX is a patented non-water-cooled oxy-fuel burner for large furnaces, such as those that use float glass-type production.
All burners are made of specific materials to comply with high temperature.
VALVE TRAINS are automated control systems to monitor the oxy-fuel burners and their supply systems.
These technologies are easily and reliably installed by our teams. Our experts provide full support at every step, from the auditing of your current melting process to the preliminary and detailed designs of your new solution, as well as its complete implementation including commissioning, monitoring and maintenance.
After successful pilot campaigns, the technology is currently started up at Paşabahçe Bulgaria EAD, a factory of the Paşabahçe group:
Safety studies and analyses of oxygen hazards have been extensively performed with top-notch institutes and experts from Germany and United Stated to build know-how in hot-oxygen handling and have validated the concept of preheating oxygen to 550°C and natural gas to 450 °C for oxy-fuel combustion.
Project funded by European Commission for helping industry to reduce its environmental footprint.