Asia Green Glassmaking Plant Summit 2018
Air Liquide attended the Asia Green Glassmaking Plant Summit 2018 which was held on May 9, 2018 at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. The conference was dedicated to Build Energy Efficient Digitalised,HE-ULE Glassmaking Plant.
The Asia Green Glassmaking Plant Summit 2018 covered topics such as:
- The economics of green glassmaking in the region
- Policies across the Asian countries
- Challenge and opportunities with investors,funders and advisors
- What investors need to make a project bankable
- New technologies in green glassmaking
- How green glassmaking markets are developing in the region
- The future of the emerging green glassmaking market with industry leaders
- The market opportunities for advanced glassmaking technologies and their outputs
Oxy-combustion is promising for glass industry in China, to comply with environmental responsibilities. Open discussions occurred with top-notch institutes and engineerings at the occasion of Asia Green Glass Making Plant Summit in Shanghai. HeatOx was introduced by Air Liquide while Air Liquide was presenting the Combustion technologies and models helping carbon neutrality developed by Air Liquide.
2018 GlassTrend Seminar Combustion technologies and models helping carbon neutralityDownload the document PDF (5.54 MB)